View Profile Chrystalclear

39 Movie Reviews

Nice lupin the third reference! even the guys behind the fnf said that was the inspiration behind that story point.

I've used to roam the site in the early 2000's as a bab, shouldn't have done that tbh. If I was smart enough back then I would've had a account back then and commented. But hey better late then never.

It's honestly a relief that flash is dead since Ruffle is reviving the old flash experience without having to bother with flash updates breaking everything and all.

Cool to hear that you're starting out with animating and doing that on newgrounds at that!

This was short and sweet,

Though a bit confusing with how it started with odd hand movements and why the character was hitting the wall. (out of desperation I presume)

I get that it's hard to portray the intend of Madness characters with the lack of facial features and all, that makes the body language and movement all the more important. (But you know that)

Anyway keep up the good work!

Zakinithos responds:

Thanks!
We've all got to start somewhere :)

11 Game Reviews

Looks very promising! But it's still pretty rough around the edges gameplay wise.

Not bad but it's not really that interesting if I have to be honest it's lacking in gameplay mechanics I think.

Fun little game, it lacks a bit in content but feels pretty polished in the art department. the background track is kinda meh and the sound effects tend to drown out the music.

8 Audio Reviews

Good job man it's easy for remixes to sound too cluttered or with the backgrounds instruments overpowering the foreground instruments.

Classic

It's nostalgic to listen to this again!
I loved the super mario 63 flash game as a kid.

112 Art Reviews

''Invader Zim theme intensifies''

Really makes me wonder what it would look like if they did something with a style akin to Splatoon. The concept art for BOTW Link has some funky designs akin to that.

Looks like things go from bad to worse!

Male

Gaming and stuff.

You know the usual crap.

Netherlands